"This is more appropriate here. Here goes... Mhyk! I like everything you said. Sooo true! Ang pangit naman to end lang my comment saying na everything you said was sooo true, diba? So, let me tell you this... In my own opinion, when it comes to love, no one can get perfect in an instant. No one can cheat din para maka 1.00. In life, we have more than one purpose, besides the one biggest purpose that descibes our existence. One of those would be to quest for love (that is meant for you). Don't rush! Wala ka pang 30. For some people nga, they don't have to search for it. It comes in the least expected moment. Me nga, if you can guess who I am, I never expected that I would ever fall in love. Ever since I was a kid, I never had crush. Love for me is nothing but a corny thing. All my friends couldn't believe that someone like me would ever fall in love. But, what can I do, It just happened. Mhyk, now, I believe love is blessing. It is not just anything you can find everywhere. Sometimes, love comes as a blessing in disguise. For such, you wouldn't know it is a blessing if you have not gone through a deep realization. You wouldn't know it is true love if you have not gone through so much things that would prove that it is. To love the right person involves, of course, sacrifices. Because, you would only learn the value of it if you have given most of yourself for it, when you have worked hard for it."                                                                                                                                          -Anonymous ; July 11, 2004

So I've re-opened this blogger account after more than a year of letting it rot and float in cyberspace. There were 100+ unread comments. But as I've checked it, most of them were spam comments. So I've decided to clean everything up and delete those unwanted spams on my account. Teka, bat ba ako nagi-ingles?! Anong kalokohan yan?? Ayun nga. Puro basura ang laman ng comments section ko at napagdesisyunang linisin muna yun. I stumbled upon this comment in a post of mine from July 11, 2004 (posted above). I was ranting about love and stuff (palagi naman) dun sa blog post ko at naisipan ata mag-sermon ng nag-comment. Nagbaka-sakali syang mababago nya ang pananaw ko sa pag-ibig.

Pero ano nga ba? Nabago nga ba ang pananaw ko? Ewan ko. "Don't rush! Wala ka pang 30!" ang sabi ni Anon... Eh ngayon 31 na ko. Di naman ako nag-rush. Parang sumobra naman ata ang "chill" ko gaya ng ipinayo ni Anon. So ikaw pala Anon ang dapat kong sisihin kung bakit single pa ako hanggang ngayon. 

What's new?

I've just switched jobs, (three companies in one year! lupet!), switched designations, passed a specialty exam, got my first ever driving license (after 30+ years of existence), moved to a different city, got my first (second, and third, and got addicted) tattoo, nagpumilit maging DJ, solo-backpacked Vietnam, Cambodia and Thailand, been to Iran, got thin, and got fat again, hmmm that's it! As you can see, wala ang pag-ibig dyan. Kaya naman ng wala. Nasanay na lang siguro. Kumbaga sa pelikula ume-ekstra naman sa iba. Pero syempre iba pa rin yung meron. But so far ine-enjoy ang wala. Ok lang naman na wala ngayon. Hindi rin naman talaga mai-aaccomodate sa dami ng problema. Andyan naman ang AlDub para mag-pakilig sa akin tuwing tanghali, at JaDine sa gabi. Dadating naman yan kung dadating. Ika nga ni Lola Nidora: "Sa tamang panahon..."

Pero sa totoo lang, Anon, gusto kong malaman kung sino ka. D.M. mo naman ako! Catch up tayo! It kills me not knowing who you are...