I was browsing Maine Mendoza's blog one time (yes I dig Yaya Dub, so sue me!), when I came across this one post of hers called "The Sunday Currently". So apparently it came from a blogger Siddathornton and she's already on her 108th! I decided to try this out since I promised myself to write more and topics to write about on my head are nowhere to be found. Sunday in the middle east is unfortunately a work day. I'm thinking of actually changing it to Friday. But what the heck! I'll just make it general: "The Weekend Currently".

I am currently...

Reading - Green Building Regulations and Specifications of Dubai. Yeah I know it sucks. Welcome to my new job! It involves reading numerous documents, specifications, drawings, and technical journals. That's why coffee is essential. But then again the effects of it to me is reversed, So basically, I'm half asleep the whole time. 

Writing - This blog post. As I have mentioned above, I have made a promise to myself write more. I feel my writing skills are slowly drifting away so I need to do some catching up. 

Listening "That's How You Know (You Fucked Up)". As I write, the new song of Nico and Vinz plays. It's as if the universe is teasing me. It's quite far from their previous hit "Am I Wrong". This new song is a bit laid down. More of a chill song. It's nice to listen to it when you're in the beach, under the sun, sipping a cold beach juice. Let's you contemplate how you fucked up your own life.

Thinking -  Of yesterday's cooking shows. I've never thought I would witness two cooking shows in one day. Yesterday's appetizer was the UAAP CDC. I was expecting UP or UST to win the tourney, but wow, NU?! Well anyway, NU, Henry Sy, MOA Arena, just connect the dots. And for the main dish, FIBA Asia Championships. These Chinese peeps indeed played really dirty! Sabotaged the game even before the Gilas guys were in the court, up to the last quarter. These bullies will go down one day. A-holes!

Smelling - Paint. Since I have moved into a new house that does not have any window, the smell of paint is etched on my shirt. all of my clothes. The landlord used oil based paint instead of the water based one. I've been sleeping there for 2 nights. I know that my lungs are currently filled with VOC's, Lead, and Heavy Metals. Good luck to me!

Wishing - Peace of mind. This past few months, up to now, is a hard time for me. But I know I'll get through. As Bon Jovi sings (watched his concert last Thursday and it's dope!) "Keep The Faith", I'll get there..

Hoping - The smell of paint in my house be gone. It really kills me now... Probably literally.  

Wearing - The usual office attire, jeans and polo shirt. Well at least that is usual for me. 

Loving - Her... Still her... And it sucks because it's still... *Oh wait! Wrong answer!* Coffee! Loving this coffee by our staff here at the office! Better than Starbucks, no exaggeration! 

Wanting - Her... Still her... And.. *Oh Shit! What the F?! * A whole day to rest! My Friday was spent arranging things at the new house. I just wanted to take a break by sleeping the whole day! 

Needing - Her.. Some new cabinets for the house. And a table... And an internet connection... I NEED A GOOD INTERNET CONNECTION!!!! I might die without one. 

Feeling - Sleepy. I just had one cup of coffee and that's why sleep haunts me.